Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) with Optical and Thermal Cameras
The Remote Sensing Lab owns/operates two Unmanned Aerial Systems with optical and thermal cameras.
The T-Drone M-1000 is equipped with two cameras: one optical (Sony RX100 iii) and one thermal (Optris 640 Pi). The thermal camera covers the spectrum of 8 to 14 µm and has a resolution of 640x480 pixels.
- Take-off weight of 8 kg
- T-1000 UAS platform
- Ground Control Software for advanced flight plans
- QGroundControl with HereLink Controller
- 2-axis digital stabilizer
- Here3 GPS with L1
- CubeOrange with ADSB
The Parrot ANAFI Thermal is equipped with RGB/Thermal Camera, suitable for use in the collection of surface temperature data and the creation of ultra-high resolution (< 5 cm) topographic and orthomosaic products in the visible spectrum.
- Lightweight UAS (315 g)
- CMOS 1/2.4", 21 MP Optical Sensor
- FLIR Lepton 3.5 Thermal Microbolometer (Radiometric) Sensor
- Spectral band: 8-14 µm
- Thermal sensitivity: < 50 mK (0.050 °C)
- RAW and JPEG image format for use in photogrammetry analysis